Terms and Conditions


Upon submitting payment to Isra Home Tours & Travel by cash, credit card or bank transferral, you are entering into agreement with us according to the following terms and conditions, as outlined below.

Registration Fee

A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the overall price must be paid as a registration fee, in order to confirm your place on the tour. The remaining 80% must be paid at least fifty days before your tour commences.

Cancellation policy

All cancellations must be submitted in writing.

  • If you need to cancel your trip 70 days prior to the group’s arrival date, there will be a full refund, excluding the registration fee which has already been paid.
  • If a group cancels between 60-69 days prior to arrival, there will be a 60% refund excluding the registration fee.
  • If a group cancels between 50-59 days prior to arrival, there will be a 30% refund excluding the registration fee.
  • If a group cancels between 40-49 days prior to arrival, there will be a 15% refund excluding the registration fee.
  • If a group cancels less than 39 days prior to arrival, there will be a no refund excluding the registration fee.

Refunds for flights cancellation will be processed as per Airlines and/or tickets conditions/regulations.


We have fixed pricing according to a pre-arranged tour schedule, taking into account travel distance, accommodation, hospitality, and other variable factors. Should part of the tour not be possible due to circumstances beyond control such as force majeure or extreme weather, no refund will be paid. There will be no refund for unused land services such as: transfers, sightseeing, meals, hotel accommodation, entrance fees, or any others unused services that are listed in the tour program.

Tour guides

The Israel Ministry of Tourism has certified all of our guides, who are professional and have received accreditation from the government. The price of sightseeing is included, according to the pre-arranged itinerary, as set out by Isra Home Tours & Travel. Our tour guides possess expert knowledge of Biblical sites, Jewish and Christian history, the development of Zionism and both ancient and modern history of Israel.


Clients will share either a twin-bedded room or a double room with private facilities . Single supplement rooms are available at an additional cost.

Flights: Airfare is not included in the overall tour price. You may contact your local travel agency in order to arrange flights to Israel.


Upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport, a representative of Isra Home Tours & Travel will meet you and oversee your transfer to your accommodation. Passengers who make alternative travel arrangements from the rest of the group are fully responsible for finding their own way to their accommodation. Isra Home Tours & Travel may be able to provide private transportation at an additional cost.

Not included

Please note that meals are not included within the tour schedule, and neither are gratuities, additional tours, alcohol, laundry, international phone calls, use of internet cafés, refreshments, private transportation, personal extras, nor indeed any items which are not explicitly stated as being included within the tour schedule.


Please note that insurance is not included. However, we would highly recommend that you purchase insurance for medical emergencies and for baggage. Isra Home Tours & Travel will not be liable or responsible for any illness, accident, injury, loss or any damage to any person or property due to any circumstances beyond the control of our company.

We do not recommend

our tours for people who cannot walk at least a kilometer at a reasonable, moderate speed. Not being able to walk quickly enough may result in you missing parts of the tour schedule.
Children: We suggest that you do not bring along children who under ten years of age. Parents take full responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of their children, whilst also ensuring that children do not disturb nor otherwise hinder the quality of the tour.
Hotel Reservation Additions: If a client alters the details of his stay in his accommodation in any way, then the client will be charged. If a client departs a hotel early then a refund will not be possible.


The right is reserved by Isra Home Tours & Travel to change tour schedules as appropriate or necessary.

Contact Us

    document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() );